Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Centre for Reproductive Health Kenya (ICRHK) is a local Non-Governmental Organization.
ICRHK is affiliated to ICRH Belgium and ICRH Mozambique.
ICRHK has more than 60 staff working in over 10 different research and intervention projects in over 13 counties in Kenya.
ICRHK seeks to recruit a candidate for the following position;
- Medical University degree, and a Master Degree in any field (preferably Public Health or Reproductive Health) and a completed – or initiated – PhD
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in research and project management, preferably in Kenya.
- Proof of research capacity and leadership reflected by at least three publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Shown track record in attracting competitive research grants
- Supervision of MSc/PhD to completion is an added advantage
- Good knowledge and application of research methods and international guidelines for research related to human subjects (such as ICH-GCP)
- Familiar with research-related software and statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Professional interest in sexual and reproductive health
- Good management skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal.
Recruitment for this position is open to both local and international applicants until it is filled by the appropriate candidate.
Previous applicants need not re-apply
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.