Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position’s main roles is to effectively co-ordinate the activities of the Fieldworkers and ensure that all assigned tasks and duties are executed in a timely fashion and in compliance with stipulated procedures and guidelines.
- Field Manager.
- Field Workers.
- Train and supervise fieldworkers, carry out regular visits and spot checks to ensure adherence to data quality, ethical guidelines
- Ensure questionnaires/ data forms are well completed and track questionnaires/forms sent back for call-backs and take corrective action including re-training of field teams on use of research instruments.
- Participate in planning and carrying out community mobilization activities.
- Maintain relevant census documentation and records.
- Provide support and guidance to the Field Workers on data collection, resolve any problems and report on actions taken.
- Prepare reports on field operations as required.
- Take care of assigned equipment including timely reporting of damages and required repairs.
- Participate in continuous quality control and validation; chair weekly Field workers’ debriefs; attend weekly quality control meetings; attend quarterly CAST meetings;
- Supervise and evaluate census enumeration/manual editing and oversee mapping
- Offer technical support to the Field Management Office on how best to nest onto the KHDSS and to liaise with transport and other departments to overcome complicated logistics.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- C Plain (C) mean grade in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
- Relevant Diploma from a renowned training institution.
- At least four years (4) experience of fieldwork
- Clear supervisory role in job description.
- Be registered with relevant professional body where applicable
- Co-ordination and management skills or technical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong Supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills .
- Team working with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: “Apply for this job”.
All applicants are required to state their current/last salary.
Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.
The application closing date is 20th January 2021.
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP) is an equal opportunity employer. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. KWTRP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).