Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pacis Insurance Company Limited is owned by the Catholic Church in Kenya. The company is looking for mature, ambitious and self-driven people to grow a career in sales and earn commissions. The recruited candidates shall be based in a Parish within Archdiocese of Nairobi to distribute general insurance products to the church faithful’s, institutions and the general public. If you have been looking for a career in sales and marketing, here is an opportunity for you.
Job Title: Parish Insurance Executive
Reports To: Diocesan Insurance Sales Manager
Department/Division: Business Development
Job Purpose: Growth of general insurance business to meet the set annual premium targets
- Sell Pacis Insurance products to the members of the assigned parish and general public
- Develop and maintaining good working relationships with the Parish Priest, Parish leadership, and the Small Christian Community leadership
- Ensure Pacis Insurance Company mission is achieved through engagement with the Parish
- Respond to queries and concerns from clients
- Ensure credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
- Carry product training to the clients/groups within the parish
- Develop and maintain Pacis preference to the Parish leadership and faithful in all the products offered by Pacis
Key Performance Measures
- Premium production in Retail and Corporate Products
- Count of Individual Customers and Small Christian Communities on boarded in the parish
- Business Pipeline per class of business
- Internal Relationships:
- Pacis Insurance Company Business Development Department
- Reporting to the Diocesan Sales Manager
- Required to liaise and work closely with Service/ Support departments
- External Relationships:
- Parish Priest
- Parish Council Members
- Small Christian Communities Leadership
Technical and functional competencies
1. Eloquent, Sociable and Friendly
2. Self-motivated, Self-Driven and Ambitious
3. Determined and Persuasive
4. Excellent convincing communicator
5. Smart, well-groomed and presentable
6. Honest, trustworthy and timekeeper
- Participation in the Parish – Drive Pacis mission through communication of our Mission, Vision and Values to the Parish Faithful’s through the support of the Parish Priest and Parish Council. Being available in Small Christian Community meetings to explain the importance of insurance, pitch sales and answer to concerns which the members may have.
- Presenting and Communicating Information – Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; projects credibility.
- Adhering to Principles and Values – Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; Ensures the Parishioners have faith and confidence with Pacis, which they fully support and prefer among other insurance prayers
- Planning and Organizing – Sets clear personal goals and objectives; plans activities and schedules them well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes him/herself to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively and monitoring accomplishments, putting necessary interventions where necessary
- Post High School (Secondary) education certificate, Preferably a Diploma or a Degree
- Active and Known Member of a group and or a Small Christian Community of a Parish
- Age – 27 years and above
Applications to be sent to email@example.com with the Job Title as the Subject Reference.
Expires on: 15 Jan 2021