Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent must possess problem-solving and analytical skills, along with a strong knowledge of current industry practices, such as different measured profitability approaches. You should understand and use new information for present and future problem-solving and decision-making. The ability to work with other managers and intelligence professionals is vital. Further, you must be able to convey information in a clear and effective manner.
- Build and lead a team of business analysts to facilitate internal and external business insights.
- Provide data analytics support to drive Program decisions.
- Identifying business problems and developing analytic techniques to provide solutions to internal and external teams.
- Draw on strong business and statistical knowledge to organize research or development projects, including identification of relevant data points, data extraction and transformation, data model building, and visualizations.
- Lead the Program’s BA team to build the skills, processes and collaboration with other teams necessary to improve solution delivery speed and improve end-user satisfaction.
- Expert guidance – Understand underlying business challenges and communicate accurate data insights that enable confident, effective decision making.
- Manage reporting on a variety of areas, driven by data. The “report/dashboard” expert of the company.
- Develop an advanced understanding of industry trends, metrics, and KPI benchmarks.
- Drive analytics tooling discussion in collaboration with the Global Business Intelligence manager to ensure we have the right technology to meet client and project team needs.
- Using data visualization and other data-gathering methods to either provide internal strategic direction or guide decisions for other teams.
- Prepare data gathering and reporting solutions as change processes are implemented.
- Supervise a team of analysts across a wide range of projects.
- BA in Business preferred or Statistics/finance/analytics
- Minimum of 3 years working in BI/BA roles.
- Team management experience.
- Experience in a rapid change, rapid growth environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with an executive presence
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience; the ability to develop and coach a team
- Ability to collect, combine and analyze information under challenging conditions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong management and mentoring skills
Application deadline is January 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.