Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for meeting overall quality SLAs across multiple sets of workflows of different levels of complexity. This will include developing and implementing processes to ensure appropriate quality management controls are in place and are being adhered to. The candidate will also be responsible for daily supervision, coaching, mentoring, motivation and coordination of a team of Quality Analysts to ensure reporting requirements and performance metrics are met.
- Implement a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes/tools/systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and surface overall user experience issues fast and effectively to define appropriate continuous improvement programs
- Passionately tell the story of why Quality matters, build consensus, and inspire others to move fast on fixing problems
- Effectively manage and mentor a team responsible for diverse workflows, Quality channels, and global stakeholders
- Drive accountability with program teams and their teams to meet quality performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis
- Assess and prioritize the top-quality issues affecting the teams in your office across all decision-making channels
- Quantify business cases and drive cross-functional partners to change our systems, processes and policies to achieve better outcomes
- Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting your office, working with teams and leaders to understand what happened and why
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where our tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent.
- Actively re-review decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency
- Develop internal control systems to determine if Quality Analysts/QA processes/QA systems are producing useful, accurate and reliable data in accordance with QA policies and procedures and proactively assessing and addressing any potential risks with QA leadership
- Perform critical business analysis of issues identified by QAs, including identifying root cause(s) and identifying value-add opportunities for improvement in a timely manner
- Lead and support additional special projects and initiatives of the QA team as necessary to achieve departmental objectives; includes the monitoring, evaluation and scoring of new and existing projects.
- Managing Client complaints/escalations to effectively de-escalate the situation, design and implement systems to prevent future escalations and maintain a positive relationship with the client
- Minimum of 5 years of BPO experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 2 year of supervisory or lead experience to include managing performance, reporting, providing timely coaching and feedback, and motivating employees.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in analyzing data to derive meaningful information
- Ability to manage and measure workloads and motivate others.
- Ability to set priorities and stay focused
- Ability to see the big picture and think globally
- Ability to audit and manage processes
- Ability to develop, coach and mentor others
- Quality certification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) a plus
- Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI or other similar tools is a plus
Application deadline is January 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.