Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent will be Responsible and accountable for all aspects of a multi vertical service program to include operational performance, financial performance and client relationships. Leads strategic planning and client engagement to meet client short and long term needs within the SOW and expand services where available. Ensures operational excellence is maintained and SLAs are met in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Responsible for org design and hiring as well as culture.
- Develop the skill of Snr. Project managers and program staff
- Develop a high-caliber team by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, and coaching employees to meet client expectations; effectively communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review direct report performance; plan and review compensation.
- Develop strategic plan to meet future client needs, while enabling agility within several different projects;
- Monitor and evaluate performance based upon financial, operational, and impact KPIs.
- Be a regular presence and culture leader and actively interact with managers, supervisors and agents to ensure productive engagement and proper functioning of systems.
- Present plans and strategy to Executive staff to ensure program growth.
- Meet Service Delivery financial and impact targets by supporting the preparation of annual budgets; forecasting expenditures; taking ownership of variances; and complying with Samasource recruitment and compensation practices.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the industry; actively engaging in and participating in client industry round tables.
- Provide leadership and expert advice on service delivery issues, planning, service development approaches and create best-practice service delivery goals, standards and measures of success to ensure expectations are clear and that service delivery strategies are well aligned to overall Agency objectives
- Develop and execute robust service delivery governance and risk frameworks to identify, manage and minimize financial, reputational and service delivery risks
- Expand program offerings and enhance the quality of existing programs
- Understand how different projects interlink and overlap, and drive efficiencies.
- Report on program performance to executive team and directors
- Ensure relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
- 10+ years of experience in operations, preferably in East Africa or emerging markets
- 7+ years of Executive leadership, including managing multiple departments
- Must be willing to live in Nairobi, Kenya and obtain work permit
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
Application deadline is January 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.