Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
· An Internship opportunity between 3-6 months (depending on funding)
Under the supervision of the Programs Coordinator, the Programs intern will assist in developing programs reports, strategies & designs. He/she will be assisting in monitoring projects and ensuring quality delivery of projects for AKF -Kenya.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in review/updating of AKF’s Programme Strategy, in line with Global Strategy, Country Strategy and Annual Business Plans.
- Assist in developing/ updating AKF’s specific guidelines/policies on core emergency response and recovery guidelines, including Disaster Preparedness Plans (DPPs)
- Assist in developing, participating in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Assist in evaluation of potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions to them
- Support in planning and managing team goals, project schedules and new information
- Support in supervision of current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Support to manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Assist to communicate with beneficiaries to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Travelling to project delivery areas for needs assessments, project implementation, monitoring etc.
Academic Qualification & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social sciences, or related subject (Graduated not more than 2 years ago)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in using personal computer and various office software packages including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email management
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and work with short deadlines
- Must be a good team player with high degree of initiative, flexibility and tolerance.
How to apply
To apply, send your current CV and Cover Letter stating your suitability for the position against the specifications given to email@example.com with the subject of the email as ‘Programs Intern’ by EOD Friday, 15th January 2021.
Each application should include three (3) referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Ps: Please note that Al- Khair Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fees at any point of the job applications.