Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Novo Nordisk Haemophilia Foundation Programme Manager for Africa
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can combine your hands-on project management skills with creativity and your skills in stakeholder engagement? Do you have a good international business and healthcare understanding as well as a strong intercultural awareness? Join our highly passionate and motivated team as our new Programme Manager responsible for our programmes in Africa and change lives of people with haemophilia and allied disorders in the developing and emerging parts of the world.
About the Organisation
Founded in 2005 and situated in Zurich, Switzerland, Novo Nordisk Haemophilia Foundation (NNHF) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to defining and funding sustainable programmes which improve access to quality care benefitting people with haemophilia and allied disorders in developing and emerging countries. With local partners and renowned experts, we address three focus areas: capacity building; diagnosis and registry; awareness and advocacy. For more information, please visit www.nnhf.org
To strengthen the NNHF team we are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated individual to take responsibility for the foundation’s programmes in Africa, to contribute to our overall programme portfolio and strategy as well as our international initiatives and platforms to leverage learnings. A critical success factor within your job will lie in your ability to build strong relationships in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment.
In this position you will report to the General Manager of the NNHF based in Zurich and work closely together with the NNHF Communications Manager, other Programme Managers located in different regions, local programme partners and community stakeholders. Your main responsibilities are:
- Management and proactive development of a growing international programme portfolio and related innovative programme and service offering.
- Sustainable local impact creation, measurement and communication – making a difference to the haemophilia community worldwide. Including acquisition, internal processes, budget management and controlling, progress monitoring and reporting of local outcome and impact of programmes.
- Leverage learnings within the NNHF team, amongst partners worldwide and with other international stakeholders through various initiatives and platforms.
- Congress representation and preparation and hosting of programme related events.
- University education leading to MSc degree or higher, preferably in public health, international relations, medicine, social sciences, business administration, and/ or economics.
- You have a solid international working experience in science, business, development work or management consulting with emphasis on healthcare; experience in corporate social responsibility, international non-profit work or policy development and advocacy is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in French, Portuguese, Swahili and/or another major world language is an advantage.
- We expect that you possess strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) and strong cross-cultural skills, intercultural awareness and positive team spirit.
- As stakeholder management is an important part of the job, you should be able to have strong cross-functional relationship and trust-building skills; capability of being a good ambassador and an excellent project manager with systematic working style.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and diligence in operating in a complex stakeholder environment will be part of your daily work.
- You are willing to travel globally, mainly within Africa, ~30-40% of the time.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and would like to join our team, please:
- submit your motivation letter, CV and relevant documentation in English via this online application tool
- share a max. 2 minutes video (saved on an online platform of your choice) by e-mail to email@example.com introducing yourself and your motivation to join the NNHF team.
17 January 2021
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.