Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Scope of Work
As a Junior Web Frontend Specialist, the consultant will help to test and validate web-based user interfaces against compliance regulations such as WCAG 2.1
- Design and code layout of a website according to the WCAG 2.1 and other regulatory requirements
- Perform accessibility evaluations for digital properties using both manual and automated testing to evaluate levels of conformance to WCAG 2.1 and other regulatory requirements and execute remediation
- Ensure that websites incorporate responsive design and mobility across a variety of web browsers
- Collaborate with application programmers to ensure front-end best practices through code recommendations and/or documentation
- Help triage and prioritize accessibility issues and provide guidance for remediation
- Apply global UI standards and design systems effectively, identify areas of improvement, and offer solutions
- Collaborate with teams to review and ensure difficult UX features can be executed accurately against design concepts
- Train the client’s application developers on best practices and develop documentation on accessibility techniques
Desired Skill Sets/Qualifications
- Experience with a leading web development framework. [ReactJS, Vue, Angular]
- Development experience in an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of basic UX skills such as identifying users, sketching, iterating, wire framing, receiving feedback from peers as well as from users, and implementing changes
- Some level of experience and understanding of automated testing tools e.g. PhantomJS will be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of web application development processes and software architecture
- Experience with mobile-first experiences and design systems, with a demonstrated ability to think through end-to-end solutions with a strong user-centered approach
- Experience with any mainstream backend framework is an added advantage
- Someone who is eager to learn and grow
PROFESSIONALISM: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
COMMUNICATION: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; Tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
TEAMWORK: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; Is willing to learn from others; Places team agenda before personal agenda; Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- On the job training