Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nairobi School invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced Kenyans for the position of procurement officer
To ensure procurement is undertaken as per the laid down laws, rules and regulations while enforcing transparency and accountability in the procurement process to ensure value for money.
Title: Procurement Officer
Reports to: Principal
Employment Terms: Full time
1. Holder of Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement or related field from a reputable institution.
2. Holder of professional qualification CIPS/CPSPK is an added advantage
3. Must be an active member of KISM
4. Fully conversant with PPADA Act 2015
5. Holder of a valid supplies practitioners Licence
6. Computer proficiency knowledge
7. Experience from similar public institution is an added advantage
8. Valid certificate of good Conduct
9. Valid Tax Compliance certificate
10. Experience in using procurement software and advanced MS Excel skills
11. Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
12. Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
13. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
14. Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
15. Good interpersonal skills
16. Ability to work under pressure
17. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and competent applicants to send their CV academic and professional qualifications and testimonials to the undersigned by 20th January 2021
In addition, the following documents will be required.
1. Valid Certificate of Good conduct
2. HELB Clearance certificate
3. Credit reference Bureau clearance certificate
4. Valid Tax Compliance certificate.
5. Compliance to requirements of chapter 6