Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ORGANIZATION: The Oslo Center.
PROGRAM: Kenya Program
POSTING DATE: 11th January, 2021.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Internship (2 Positions).
The Oslo Center was established in 2006 as an independent, non-partisan, non-governmental organization. The main areas of work have been peace, democracy and human rights, and through the years the mission of the Center has increasingly focused on democracy assistance. The Oslo Center takes a holistic approach to democracy assistance, working with political institutions and processes including political parties, governance actors, civil society and independent commissions and offices. The Oslo Center is assisting our partners in their institutional and organizational strengthening, rather than offering prescriptive programs and activities.
The Oslo Center is seeking 2 programs interns for the Kenya Office. The position reports to the Special Advisor at the Kenya Office and will support and assist in:
· Project Development.
Concept Note Development.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E).
Field Project Visits and Logistical Arrangements such as procurement and bookings.
Reconciliations of funds provided.
Political analysis and any other relevant updates.
Social media and Communication support during and after field visits.
Participation in discussions related to documents being developed, e.g., Organizational Strategy, Communication Strategy and White Papers.
· A Kenyan National
· University degree, preferably in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
· Those that are awaiting graduation are eligible to apply but must present their certified university transcripts and a recommendation letter from the university.
· A good understanding of the political background and recent developments in Kenya, particularly regarding political parties and alignments, electoral institutions, gender and issues around women and youth.
· Knowledge of political parties and legislative activities.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and other computer-based software.
· Flexible, diligent and team-oriented.
The Oslo Center seeks the intern to represent the general population, when it comes to both gender and cultural diversity. We therefore encourage women and people with minority backgrounds to apply for the position.
For any questions and application for the position please submit your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 15 of January 2021.