Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We seek to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position. The Business Development Executive is accountable for generating revenue for the company through servicing existing and recruiting new clients. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The role’s key metric is sales contribution and brand popularity with an aim to increase market share.
- Follow up with existing customers
- Bring new customers on board through cold calling, visiting, emailing, networking, referrals and social media marketing
- Negotiate price for the sale Construct sales pitches and presentations
and travel to areas where needed.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to
- Promoting and Selling publication space
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey a compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Work with creativity and under minimum supervision.
- Maintain close and effective contact with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Sales or Communication
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in promoting and selling advertising space in Publications:
- Prior experience in a PR agency will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 30th January 2021.