Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
You will be reporting to the Network Engineer. You will install outdoor and indoor fixed wireless access infrastructures and public Wi-Fi access points. Cable and install equipment for Home connections.
Deployment of point to Point Microwave links.
Support network activities of the Operations & Maintenance team.
Perform surveys at new sites, new Multi and Single tenants’ buildings
- Deployment of fixed internet access to multi-tenant and single-tenant housing units
- Deployment of public Wi-Fi access points
- Resolution of any technical problems that are reported within the first 48 hours of an installation
- Observance of the Health & Safety standards set by the company
- Meet your daily targets as set by the company.
- Know-how of typical telecom infrastructures (towers and rooftops). Modus operandi (access to sites, work at a live mobile site, H&S requirements of working on third party site.
- You will possess a Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience in the telecommunications or internet industry.
- You must demonstrate hands-on experience in telecoms deployment: Wi-Fi, ubnt /mikrotik, Fibre, Microwave and/or Mobile sites installations
- You must be able to demonstrate successful experience of sizeable network deployments and operations
- You must be able to teach members the skills that you mastered
- You must be able to work at heights
- Have excellent customer focus & service skills, with a strong ability to clearly articulate customer needs
- Be able to assist troubleshooting with assistance from team leader
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with customers at their premises
- Ability to work in a team group
- You must be available for travel if needed.