Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPARTMENT: Investigation & Enforcement
DIVISION: Quality Management & Support Services
This role is responsible for conducting, supervising and coordinating research and data analysis to augment investigations and enforcement efforts.
- Extract, analyze and review data from a variety of sources to develop taxpayers’ profiles for investigators
- Prepare and monitor annual revenue targets for investigations divisions
- Ensure relevant research training for the employees in the unit by identifying gaps
- Carry out sectorial risk analysis
- Co-ordinate the preparation of departmental reports of key department initiatives for approval by management / HoD to facilitate decision-making.
- Conduct research and analytics to augment investigation and enforcement efforts.
- Day-to-day operations and supervision of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Facilitate initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Data analytics
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years work experience and 1 year at Supervisory level in similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st January 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.