Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian and not-for-profit organisation based in Nairobi, Kenya.
It is a registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK).
MEDS core mandate includes a supply chain for reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies; Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services.
It was established in 1986, and operating all over Kenya and other regions of Africa.
The Board of Directors is seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, results oriented and visionary Managing Director / CEO with good professional and ethical standing to take over from outgoing incumbent who is due to retire soon.
The Managing Director who reports to Board of Directors, will be responsible for providing leadership in all operational and growth strategies of the organization.
- Provide overall day to day leadership and administration of operations of the organization;
- Coordinate formulation and implementation of the organisation’s Strategic Plan;
- Ensure continuous achievement of MEDS financial and operating goals and objectives, and report the same to Board at regular intervals;
- Promote and uphold best Corporate Governance practices and ensure effective and efficient structures and systems in line with MEDS Core Values;
- In consultation with the Board, set and implement Board’s decisions and policies efficiently and effectively, and keep the Board informed of all strategic aspects of the organisation;
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture;
- Ensure standards and statutory compliance and manage existing and emerging MEDS business risks;
- Promote MEDS image and develop collaborative networks and partnerships with Government, development partners and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership with a track record of achievements in a private sector, backed with minimum of 10 years’ experience in executive management roles, 5 of which should be in a fast paced supply chain business;
- A transformative and change leader, keen on detail and deadlines with undisputable respect and integrity;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A Masters’ Degree in Business Administration or any Business related field. A background in Health Sciences related field will be an added advantage.
If you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application (electronic or hard copy) including:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
Chairman – MEDS Board of Directors
Mission For Essential Drugs and Supplies
P.O. Box 78040, 00507
OR email MDapplications@meds.or.ke
BY: 25th January, 2021
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.