Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking high calibre, self – motivated and dedicated applicant to fill the position of Project Manager – Landmark project on Ol Pejeta, to plan and oversee the renovation of a landmark property on Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia. This position will be on a fixed term from 1st February 2021 to 31st October 2021 and will be based at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya.
Under the supervision of the project steering committee the applicant will plan and oversee the renovation of a landmark property on Ol Pejeta. This role is responsible for hiring subcontractors and working with engineers,architects and designers as needed, and keeping track of contracts, timelines, budgets, safety and quality while providing progress reports to key internal and external stakeholders.
- BSc/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or another related field
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction/renovation projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous knowledge in construction management processes
- Highly organized with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage the project.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
How to Apply
Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Friday 20th January 2021. Our contacts are: Ol Pejeta Conservancy P.O. Box Private Bag, Nanyuki -10400. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail subject as: Project Manager – Landmark project on Ol Pejeta
THE OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.