Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Social Media Officer will drive the development of Ol Pejeta’s social media channels and support our social communities.
•Design, create, and deliver digital media communications to support expansion and growth of Ol Pejeta’s conservation and community programmes
•Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy with a particular emphasis in growing our following in the UK
•Develop and monitor performance on key social media KPIs
•Measure the success of every social media campaign
•Curate, manage and oversee social media content and publishing
•Manage the organisation’s website by creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our PR and fundraising goals.
•Manage the organisation’s advert programme to promote PR and fundraising campaigns
•Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
•Use social media marketing tools such as Later to enhance the efficiency
•Work with the communications teams to ensure content is impactful and helps mobilise resources and engagement from supporters/ followers
•Monitor SEO, user engagement, suggest and implement content optimization
•Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
•Build capacity on digital and social media engagement across the department
Education, Language & Qualifications
· BSc degree in Marketing, New Media or related field
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to inform and engage through written communication
Essential Knowledge, skills and Experience
· At least 5 years of experience as a Social Media Officer or similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
· Excellent knowledge of slink and other social media tools
· In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Experience with doing audience persona research
· Experience in raising awareness about a cause in the European markets
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop / Canva skills
· Good understanding of social media KPIs
· Familiarity with web design and publishing
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
. Team player
How to Apply
Applications, consisting of covering letter explaining why you feel you should be considered for this post, a full CV and contact details for two referees should be sent to email@example.com. Please note, only applications that total no more than five pages in length for the CV and cover letter together will be considered. The closing date for applications is Friday, 22nd January 2021