Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Compliance and Enforcement Assistant
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL I (208)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Remuneration:Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh. 25,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of databases and updating existing databases of the directorate
- Participate in the preparation of reports on data collected and information gathered on matters relating to compliance to the Engineers Act, 2011;
- Participating in regular inspection of sites and business premises where engineering activities are being undertaken.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual performance contracts reports for the directorate;
- Participate in compilation and preparation of reports on complaints raised on compliance matters;
i. Degree in Economics and Statistics/Actuarial Science
ii. At least one (1) year of relevant experience on matters Compliance and Enforcement
Competencies and Skills
(i) Analytical Skills
(ii) Proficiency in IT
(iii) Analytical Skills
(iv) Strong Communications and Reporting Skills
(v) Interpersonal Skills
(vi) Team Player
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.or.ke/career-opportunities and must complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
All applications must be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered. No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
Only apply for one (1) position of which you are most suited.
All applications (Cover Letters) must be received not later than 28th January, 2021 at 1700Hours.
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P. O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.