Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Client Services Assistant
Status: Full Time
Date: January 2021
Summary: Responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Officer.
- Coordination of the clients plot allocation (via Google Sheet) to ensure that this is done accurately and as per sales agreement allocations. The incumbent would be the sole administrator of this process and must ensure it is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ongoing review of client files to ensure that the correct client engagement procedures are followed by the Relationship Managers (‘RM’s) and that all the necessary support documentation is obtained at the point of engaging clients.
- Maintain an organized procedure for obtaining all client legal documentation – National ID or passport, KRA pin, passport size photographs and other documentation as required by the legal officer.
- Review completed transaction client files to ensure they contain the full set of transactional documents (e.g. sales agreements, receipts, addendums to the sale agreements etc) and are ready for the title transfer process;
- Prepare the relevant documents that are required for each title transfer process (e.g. client documents, AMG realtors documents, relevant transfer forms duly signed etc)– and document the same for purposes of tracking the progress
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are qualified for these positions, then go ahead and send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline is on 11th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.