Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Status: Full Time
Date: January 2021
Key to this role is the ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. The Analyst will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data, and work collaboratively across the finance team to analyse business performance and strategy.
Responsibility & Duties
- Review all bookkeeping and reports prepared by the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Head the Finance team in preparing management reports every month
- Break down accounting records to prepare reports on the company financial position weekly
- Budgeting and planning; Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Conducts regular and thorough business expense reviews to advise on operational efficiencies
- Stock analysis and preparation of stock movement reports
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in work procedures and assess the possible financial impact e.g. cost-benefit analysis
- Accounting Certification – CPA/ACCA and CFA Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance with an in-depth understanding of IFRS,
- IAS, and Management Reporting.
- 3 years minimum professional experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are qualified for these positions, then go ahead and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is on 11th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.