Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: HR Officer
Status: Full Time
Date: January 2021
This entails management and provision of the day-to-day HR services including; recruitment, HR administration, salary and benefits, staff development, performance management, employee relations and implementing and managing HR procedures as per the HR policies and the labour law. The officer will also be responsible for providing administrative/office management support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Staff Recruitment – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing HR policies & procedures, and providing advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures
- Leave management – annual leave, sick leave, and compassionate leave
- Benefits Management, including medical, incentive programs, and staff insurance
- Administering payroll and maintaining complete employee records ensuring strict adherence to Data Protection and confidentiality and preparing associated management reports
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Training management – this includes analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, sourcing for suppliers, coordinating the training, and staff induction for new members of staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or Higher National Diploma in HRM.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- IHRM Membership
- Excellent knowledge of HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Integrity and approach-ability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are qualified for these positions, then go ahead and send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline is on 11th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.