Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Project Manager
Status: Full Time
Date: January 2021
- To ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Provide high-quality development management, managing the financial objectives of the project, and meeting project objectives.
- Accountable for developing and fostering effective relationships internally and externally (with all third parties)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design Point Of Image (POI) that are aligned to the AMG Realtors Brand.
- Implementation of POIs
- Review existing projects, identify gaps that need to be addressed and ensure all identified gaps are satisfactorily addressed.
- Prequalification of suppliers for the various projects namely Civil Works, Greening, Fencing, Services & Utilities.
- Provide oversight and direction to Contractors and inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to time schedules.
- Provide and maintain project budgets, schedules, and other project related information and documentation utilizing standard project management tools.
- Prepare and present management reports for all projects.
- Diploma in Project Management
- 3 years minimum professional experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of in site organization and completing projects successfully
- Excellent decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Great interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships with a large number of providers.
How to Apply
If you believe that you are qualified for these positions, then go ahead and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is on 11th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.