Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTS TO: Head of Life & Pensions
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: The position is responsible for day-to-day administration of occupational and individual schemes operations which includes; maintenance of accurate member data, payments of retirement benefits to members, preparation of quarterly reports, preparation of member balances, income distribution and issuance of member statements, reconciliation of contribution schedules and posting in the system, schemes filing scheme returns to authorities, timely response to members and service providers queries and assisting in scheme compliance issues and to expand pension services and generate growth of the company’s portfolio under guidance from the supervisor.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establishing a structured roll out of pension services to new clients through an active Marketing Plan that targets institutional and retail clients.
2. Ensuring that marketing materials such as slide shows and marketing materials are current and useful.
3. Preparation and submission of correct Audit Data.
4. Preparation and submission of IPS data and DB Scheme Valuation.
5. Avail reconciled and up to date member balances to facilitate preparation of income allocation paper.
6. Preparation discharge forms for payments and seeking approvals for payment from the scheme.
7. Timely payment of service providers’ fees, trustee allowances, consultancy fees and withdrawal/retirement benefits payment. Timely submission of fee computations to accounts for invoicing.
8. Reconciliations with bank accounts and reports from service providers on contributions and scheme expenses.
9. Taking minutes of Trustee meetings and AGMs and ensuring action items are executed.
10. Organizing Trustee activities e.g. trustee trainings, and member education programs.
11. Compute withdrawal benefit computation as they fall due.
12. Review quarterly reports and submit to the relationship manager.
13. Ensure continuous improvement on quality of quarterly reports to meet the set standards.
14. Maintaining contact and correspondence with the Trustees of the scheme so as to bolster good working relationship and providing information on the emerging trends and RBA/KRA regulations.
15. Attending of trainings to gain skills and knowledge relevant to the position.
16. Mentoring, coaching and mentoring of direct reports i.e. Interns and/or any others.
- First degree in Actuarial, Economics, Mathematics or related field
- Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial, Economics, Mathematics or related field
- Professional Qualifications in business related field
- Over 2 years relevant experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- People management and persuasion skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE and apply on or before Thursday, January 14, 2021.