Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Brand & Admission Coordinators.This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.This position is part of the Nova Pioneer Central Team under the Marketing Function in Nairobi but will require travel between schools from time to time
About the role:
- Communications: You will be responsible for any written, verbal (phone, in person), and electronic (email, SMS) communications to prospective parents of Nova Pioneer students, this includes copy editing, proofreading, and revising communications across a variety of channels, and escalating it up the chain where necessary or prudent. Your communication is expected to be well composed and timely, within the protocol set by your manager and the organization.
- Admissions: You will be responsible for facilitating and tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel. You will also be responsible for monitoring the data to regularly provide updates to your manager and the team on the progress.
- Data & Reporting: Giving the organization visibility into our progress will be a key responsibility in this role. Filling and maintaining the Admissions dashboard in a timely manner, preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports on activities mapped out will be key to measure our progress against your team’s key objectives.
- Customer Engagement / Events: As an Admissions & Brand Coordinator, you will be expected to organize and execute events such as open days, that both creatively encourage increased engagement with prospective parents, and which drives new student admissions. You will be responsible for the collection and analysis of data to determine the effectiveness of the admissions events, and for making recommendations on potential improvements.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You have at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, commerce or any related field.
- 1-year experience building and managing important relationships in marketing, communications and/or business development positions.
- You are a great communicator: You are able to provide a clear and persuasive pitch to anyone and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are results driven: You are goal oriented, move fast and take ownership of work.
- You are entrepreneurial and empathetic. You are able to understand the various Nova Pioneers’ stakeholders and think creatively about how to effectively communicate to them.
- You are passionate about providing excellent education at an affordable price even if you haven’t worked in education before.
- You possess great computer skills- proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
- You have very strong organization, time management, and follow‐up skills; high sense of urgency; demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are excited about our organizational culture—and in particular, you are fired up to challenge yourself by embracing mutual vulnerability and a firehose of feedback
We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
There are a series of stages in the Nova Pioneer interview process and candidates will be moved forward in the process depending on their success in the previous stage. The process is as follows:
- Phone interview: a short conversation to understand your skills and experience a little better.
- Practical demonstration of what you can do: you will complete a written task or a demonstration related to the role you are applying for.
- In-person interviews: at this point you will visit one of our schools to meet the team and participate in a series of in-person interviews.
- Final interview: you’ll have a final conversation with the hiring manager before decisions are made.