Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance trends and offering analytics support to other business functions.
Through his skills and expertise, he/she will provide improvement structures and controls for processes through collaboration with other function leads.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems. Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets. Enabling internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommend improvements to current business metric collection process
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPI/SLA’s in the business
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (Team Leaders, Training Team, Quality Analysts/Analysts, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Maintain the daily relationship with the business intelligence supplier
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators
- Contributing to the maintenance of business analysis tools and processes with a significant contribution to influence data policy development and regulation in the organization.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales
- Hold a Degree in Business/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Proven ability to create insightful dashboards by use of available visualization tools.
- Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Knowledge of data tools
Deadline for Application is 15th January 2021