Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent will work within the Global Service Delivery team as part of our Analytics and Finance team.
As a Financial Operations (revenue operations) Specialist, you will be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of customer invoices as well as forecasting customer monthly recurring revenue. You will directly work with Project managers and Directors to ensure operational changes are reflected in the Forecasted revenue. You will also work with the global team to ensure customer billing and invoicing is closed on time and accurately. Working with the global Finance team and Analytics team you will provide analysis of revenue forecast and past trends. This role reports directly to the Director level.
- Updating master dashboard root files with actual and forecasted customer revenue data
- Coordinating with project managers for near term updates to customer revenue based on operational changes (Headcount, billing days, extra work, etc..)
- Ensure invoice trackers, and revenue forecast sheets, and reports are accurate. The “gate keeper” of the single source of truth.
- Calculate and process billable revenue accurately and coordinate with global finance for timing invoicing. .
- Confirming accuracy through multiple analytic methods and using various sources.
- Developing reports and analysis using BI tools, or dashboards
- Analyse and report on variances between projected revenue vs actual
- 2-3 years of experience working in Finance Ops role
- Experience with forecasting
- Hold a Degree in Finance or some other relevant degree
- Have good knowledge of invoicing process, operational finance.
- Advanced/master knowledge of Spreadsheets
- Proven ability to create insightful dashboards by use of available visualization tools
- Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Knowledge of data tools
Deadline for Application is 19th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.