Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work. You will lead teams to provide the client with efficient and effective project services and support.
- Manage the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work (together with Vendor Account Management / Business Development)
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with the requirements and SLAs set out in this SOW. Prompt identification and resolution of service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures. Transition management during the setup phases or expansion phases
- Establish the vendor infrastructure necessary to perform the services, including all technology, financial, human resources, security, facilities, and communication resources. Install all Service delivery processes and Service Level reporting mechanisms
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship, and career development to members of your team, including managers and agents, to achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement.
- Drive operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
- Flag and escalate business risks timely to the client
- 4+ years of experience in operations, preferably in the technology industry
- 2+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment that deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
Application deadline is January 15, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.