Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About The Job:
This Technical Integration Assistant is responsible for the successful integration of new projects to project kick-off. This person will work with the Sales team, Sales Engineers, Product Team, Tech Clients, and Resources Leaders to ensure project efficiency and a successful setup.
This person will collaborate to provide all necessary tools to the Project Manager and will ensure clarity to all project requirements.
- Integrate portfolios of assigned new projects to project launch stage
- Technical hub setup of new projects
- Support to identify risk assessment and facilitate mitigation planning before project launch
- Consult on complex and special projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Supports with technical guidance to customer developers, product managers, system architects, etc. around best practices on how to leverage our suite of training data services — this may include consulting on anything from solutioning to API guidance
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders for Project resources
- Works closely with Sales and Solution Designs team to clarify different aspects of the project
- Creates necessary documentation of the project handover
- Collaborates with Client for Quality Strategy set up. This person will be responsible for sharing the plan with Client before the Kick off Call. Strategy must be defined before project kick off.
- Monitor Quality Strategy. This will include attending Calibration calls with the Project team and Client to identify gaps and support were needed.
- Create reports for Project Team for data analytics
- Collaborates with Integration team to automate processes
- Facilitate feedback loops with Project Managers and Integration team after Project launch at periodic intervals to assess project success
- Incorporate feedback from feedback loops to improvise on project scoping processes
- 2+ years experience of Project Management
- Data Analytics tool knowledge
- Hub Expertise
- Looker knowledge
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and prioritization
- Effectively educate and mentor Project Managers on Hub technical setup
Deadline for Applications is 19th January 2021.