Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Business Consultant will be responsible for selling Liabilities and Assets in order to grow the Branch Business.
- Cross selling of HFC Banks products by establishing new relationships in order to grow both assets and liabilities book.
- Maintaining customer relation by regular contact to ensure customer satisfaction business continuity
- To review accounting opening forms and loan applications by scrutinizing the documents to ensure they are KYC Compliant.
- To check data entry by verifying the data captured against source documents to ensure accuracy in data capture.
- To analyze mortgage loan applications by interviewing the customers.
- To identify customers borrowing needs by interviewing so as to ensure selling of the right mortgage product.
- To safeguard bank assets by being a dual custodian to minimize frauds and losses
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution
- Atleast 3 years in the Banking Industry
- Strong appreciation of banking Products.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Results oriented, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a team player and have integrity.
Application Deadline 18TH JANUARY 2021