Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
In preparation for our company’s next phase of growth, we are searching for a seasoned, experienced and dedicated Talent Acquisition Manager.
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment processes and filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company.
In addition the Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee the many recruitment steps to ensure that all qualified candidates are thoroughly evaluated and work with external professionals to ensure that the company has a strong pool of potential candidates .
He or she will serve as a key partner to the Director of People Operations and reporting directly to this role.
- Researching and evaluating employee needs.
- Create a talent acquisition strategy.
- Working with service delivery to identify talent gaps and best ways to fill.
- Hiring, training, and managing the talent acquisition team.
- Developing and implementing a sustainable hiring cycle.
- Planning an employee referral program and rewards.
- Determining and tracking hiring metrics.
- Streamlining and managing the candidate experience.
- Performing employee selection tasks (e.g., interviewing, screening, etc.)
- Collecting and evaluating feedback from employees and candidates
- Investigating new sourcing methods for difficult positions and building and maintaining external partnerships
- Updating and growing a contact list for future needs
- Planning and executing special hiring events
- Studying new hiring trends and adjusting the recruitment process as needed
- 5 years of experience working in a Talent Acquisition Role.
- A degree in human resources management, business administration or a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
Application deadline is January 20th 2021. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.