Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANT POSITION (1) –ICT Officer: -AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position ICT Officer.
DUTY STATION: Kakuma in Turkana West Sub County.
The ICT function is responsible for providing professional, technical and operational support for Systems, Infrastructure and ICT services relating to acquisition, development, management and other ICT resource decisions across the departments.The ICT Officer will report to the Senior ICT Officer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Giving support in installation and configuration of computer systems and Local Area Network components;
- Giving support in maintenance of application systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date equipment and issuance register;
- Giving support in administration and maintenance of users in the Active Directory, e-mail server and User applications;
- Provision of web management services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Communication skills; and
- Negotiation skills.
- Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities and work
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals and project objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities and work under strict deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Business Information Technology or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Relevant minimum of 2 years working experience including management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities, knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications would be desirable
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and/or newer versions) and experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to: The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100,NAIROBI NOT later than14th January 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: email@example.com