Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The individual in this position will be responsible for testing internal IT controls throughout the year and supporting multiple audit, risk and compliance program objectives. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT general controls and an understanding of technology risk drivers within the Financial Services Industry.
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, risk management, Actuarial Science, audit, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technology risk management, audit and/or compliance
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications desired.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.