Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You quickly learn to understand our target audience and market our offers in a way that makes them want to use them. You can think outside of the box in order to create positive product awareness and are an expert on-demand generation. If that’s you, it looks like you’re our next Marketing & Communications Manager!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 25 colleagues office-based, and more colleagues working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. Our brand new office in Nairobi is located in Spring Valley, Nairobi garage. We are also very flexible when it comes to working from home! Our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is flexible, informal, and fast-paced.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that our messages and campaigns are tailored towards and specifically reach our target audience, creating a higher demand for our product. You devise ways to effectively execute our global vision in Kenya and come up with innovative ways to market our product.
You are able to communicate effectively in a number of ways, using a variety of platforms. You are confident with various forms of communication, whether digitally or through the use of flyers and posters. The main thing is that you can learn to understand our target audience’s needs and tailor our message to them. You thrive when you’re able to come up with new ideas outside of the typical channels. You know that digital marketing is about more than just social media.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications or a relevant field.
- You have similar working experience. We are a tech platform using innovative ways to reach our audience. Experience or shown affinity in a similar field is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili, written and verbal.
- Understand how to run local, digital marketing campaigns using a range of platforms.
- You are up to date with the latest marketing and technology trends.
The rewards In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- A company to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
The details Interested? Click apply now! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.