Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Executive Assistant provides direct support to the Managing Director (MD) – General Insurance in relation to his responsibilities.
- Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director-General Insurance, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for the following main duties:
- Provide dedicated substantive support and assistance to the Managing Director-General Insurance in the discharge of his responsibilities.
- Works with the Managing Director-General Insurance & HRBP to develop and maintain relations with MD’s direct reports.
- Receive and disseminating related information to external and internal clients;
- Raising all payments that relate to Executive Office;
- Coordinate and organizing for staff meetings i.e. Town halls etc.;
- Coordinate the logistics of the interview process for Senior Managers of the subsidiary i.e. Booking rooms, prepare documentation, filling of pre-interview forms;
- Assisting the prospects/Clients to resolve any queries that arises and
- Assist in liaising with intermediaries for effective customer experience at the MD;s Office
- Preparing for, meeting and greeting visitors to the office, anticipating needs and setting a professional yet warm and welcoming tone
- Helping organize & execute events when required;
- Working closely with the rest of the Operations Team to ensure smooth operations of the MD’s office
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Professional Certification (added advantage)
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Executive Assistant to the MD – General Business to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 20th January, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 15th February, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.