Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work on the end2end sales cycle in close cooperation with the Key Account Managers on a predefined portfolio within a specified vertical, to drive and deliver business development.
- Supports Key Account Managers in dealing with commercial related customer request
- Support Request For Quotation and Tender strategy & value proposition creation, project management and Request For Quotation Process in close collaboration with Key Account Managers
- Coordinate pricing and share with customer quotes: If spot quotes: Coordinate spot quotes with pricing teams and share commercial offer with customer
- Quarterly Business Reviews: Coordinate the process, ensure level of quality, lead agreed actions. Prepare the material.
- Provide input to Continuous improvement program. Discuss and agree areas of improvement with Operations and Key Account Managers
- To Support internal and external marketing activities for the organization.
- Monitoring of agreed customer scorecard (operations and data quality, Key Performance Indicators, customer agreed goals) and escalate performance issues
- Support implementation on behalf of Key Account Manager (e.g. commercial handover, customer contact list, definition of scope, Standard Operating Procedures support), area of responsibility can vary depending on customer requirements and Kuehne+Nagel internal team setup
Your Skills And Experiences
- Forwarding or 4PL operational exposure from Logistics Service Provider or manufacturing/retail (min 3 years)
- Supply Chain Management knowledge (preferred)
- Good English and local language skills
- Bachelors/First University Degree in Economic, Supply Chain Management/logistics or Engineering (minimum)
- Masters/Second University Degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management/logistics or Engineering (highly preferred)
- Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Good networking skills and team player
- Self-starter and result oriented
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.