Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
JOB REF: HR-AIA-01-2020
Nation Media Group is the largest and leading independent Multi Media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Internal Auditor to add value to the operations of the Group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out risk-based audits, reviewing financial and operational internal controls, reviewing compliance with company regulations, policies and procedures, and carrying out risk assessment for NMG business activities and making practical recommendations.Key responsibilities
- Reviewing financial and operational internal controls for compliance with company policies, procedures and regulations;
- Reviewing management accounts for accuracy and completeness and review economy in use of company resources and makes practical recommendations;
- Undertaking planning and designing of audit tests in compliance with auditing guidelines;
- Carrying out the audit tests as designed and obtains substantive evidence to support the audit findings;
- Preparing assignment reports in accordance with professional code of ethics for review by the Group Head of Audit;
- Carrying out special audits and investigations;
- Advising and working closely with business units and departments on recommendations of various audits and monitoring to ensure implementation;
- Conduct risk assessments and update risk registers; and
- Conduct regulatory compliance assessments and reviews
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related course from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in CPA or ACCA ;
- Three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to write reports; and
- Analytical skills.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity, compensation and an attractive commission structure. If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ or firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January, 2021.
We shall only contact the short listed applicants
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Leave