Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking high calibre, self -motivated and dedicated applicant to fill the position of Digital Media Coordinator. This position is based at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya.
Under the supervision of the Head of Marketing Unit,the Digital Media Coordinator will design, create, and deliver digital media assets to support expansion and growth of Ol Pejeta’s tourism services and products. The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for generating and managing digital information, including social mediaand websites and marketing activities for Ol Pejeta, which should result in brand awareness, increase in visitor numbers and additional income generated through products sales. This role requires an in depth understanding of Ol Pejeta’s tourism services and market goals.
To be successful in this role, applicants should meet the following criteria
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Graphics or related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in digital marketing and media.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Coordinator.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including video and rich media online ads, micro sites, andsocial media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, WordPress, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Friday, 22ndJanuary 2021.
Our contacts are:
Ol Pejeta Conservancy
P.O. Box Private Bag,
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail subject as:
DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
NOTE:ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
THE OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.