Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you an experienced Program Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting programs?
If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to work closely with a Senior Program manager to take the lead of our programs and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve program sustainability and success in accordance with defined targets, strategies, and goals.
Required: minimum requirements include:
- 3 years of proven work experience as a program coordinator
- BSc degree in business administration, or a similar relevant field and/or PM certifications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
- Extremely strong ability to bring ideas to life and execute them excellently
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Preferred: applicants who are able to demonstrate the following have an advantage:
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Hands-on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
About the Role:
WomenWork members represent the heart of our community and the core of our mission when implementing programs. You’ll spearhead and work closely with the Senior Program Manager to deliver successful programs that directly benefit our members. In this regard, your role will span project management, community engagement, and partnership development.
Responsibilities: your responsibilities will include:
Project Management 30%
- Support planning and coordination of program activities
- Ensure the implementation of playbooks and best practices
- Handle the project-related financial administration
- Manage communications through media relations, social media, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda and program workplan
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries, and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program
Program Management 40%
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the goals and objectives
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
Community Management 30%
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Liaise with other teams to stay updated on new products and initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
We’re a technology-driven company focused on the advancement of African women entrepreneurs and professionals through digital peer-to-peer communities, knowledge enhancement and access to growth opportunities to improve their chances of success.
Founded in Kenya with pan-African ambition, the WomenWork network has grown to over 4,000 women entrepreneurs and professionals from diverse industries who are leveraging the peer-to-peer community to grow their networks, gain support, increase their customer base and deepen their knowledge.
At WomenWork, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. WomenWork is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: WomenWork does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employment application line, WomenWork employees, or any other WomenWork contact. WomenWork is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.