Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
To develop and implement marketing plans, execute projects and initiatives across the Fairtrade network that supports the boarder short and long-term commercial strategy as well as overall corporate strategy. To ensure that the Fairtrade brand remains relevant to the target market and all brand / product initiatives support the Fairtrade brand promise.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Post-graduate qualification in marketing e.g.Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 4years’ experience of brand management and have atleast 2 years’ experience in senior management
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
APPLICATION (Deadline 26th, January 2021
An application form (CVs will not be accepted)
If you have any queries, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 202721930 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team.
Qualified applicants will be subjected to background checks as a pre-condition of employment. Completed applications should be saved in the applicant’s name and the position (Continental Marketing Specialist) and be e-mailed to email@example.com.
All applicants should state how they meet essential requirements of the post and include their email address, telephone contacts and three referees with contact details on the application form.