Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Manage and supervise all the Q-commerce stores in the city.
- You will hire, train and motivate all of the staff within a Q-commerce stores as you seek to reach optimal efficiency and profitability
- You will control and manage the staffing – headcount, hours, shifts – of the Q-commerce stores as you optimize the efficiency and happiness of the pickers.
- You will implement existing procedures and find ways to improve current procedures and to report them back to Global.
- You will control the stock level, check the demand forecast and the reinstock.
- Develop reports to track the operations of each Q-commerce stores and each picker
- Coordinate the launch of new Q-commerce stores within your area of influence.
- You will be an ambassador of Glovo’s culture and values for your teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience: Experience in managing a store
- Strategic mindset, able to see the big picture
- Extremely analytical profile, able to move from analysis into clear actions. Crazy about numbers.
- Extremely driven to make agreed plans happen
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience managing teams
- Lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Objectives driven
- Passionate about customer support and sales driven
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office tools
- Looking for a dynamic, passionate, and responsible team player
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.