Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department/ Division: Products/ Digital Lending
Job Grade: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Head of Digital Lending Products- Digital Bank
Direct Reportees: None
The job holder will be responsible for facilitating the Product development of digital financial services to increase functionality, usage & transaction migration across the Online, Mobile and new to the world banking channels. The job holder will also be responsible for customer focused solutions that streamline credit processes through use of technology solutions combined with continuous process improvement to enhance both the customer experience and financial results. The job holder will also ensure that the customers’ channel of choice facilitates the interaction with us digitally and provides the near instant gratification.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Championing digital banking and determining opportunities for improving business processes through automation.
- Developing, maintaining and managing a pipeline of customers across all stages of the Digital loan journey. This will require one to have a strong operating rhythm to ensure that there is sufficient activity across the application approval within the system to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution of change processes with respect to Business Policy Rules and system enhancements.
- Serving as liaison between Projects management Office and Business team to translate business requirements into effective technical solutions by presenting development options based on best practices.
- Gathering functional and non-functional business ideas and analysing to design processes flow and documentation.
- Involved in System User Acceptance Testing & offering Business Units support and training in all bank Digital Lending Solutions.
- Using his/her customer experience and credit expertise to wow customers at every point of their lending journey and prompt resolution to the issues raised.
- Monitoring market trend and carrying out competitive analysis of the Digital Lending market with an intent to continuously innovate around online customer journey with enhanced customer experience and satisfaction, especially on Digital platforms
- Providing support and training continually to bank staff on new systems, products and policy updates.
- Ensuring the Portfolio management of Digitally Lent facilities across the regions.
- Excellent understanding of both Credit and IT policies and procedures
- Excellent understanding of competitor market trends on Channel lending
- Excellent knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Prudential & Risk guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of systems utilized by the Credit Function. Ability to interpret the API xmls, especially from Finacle, will be an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness. Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts. Guides and transfers knowledge to his team.
Key Critical Competencies
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to decipher technical language into business language.
- Customer Centric with the ability to offer customers to a different channel based on their channel of choice.
- Strong business acumen
- Solid background of software lifecycle
- Strong disciplined operating rhythm
- Strong Credit background
- Experience in facilitating workshops and focus groups
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 6 years relevant banking experience, 3 of which should have been in Credit
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Experienced in project management will be an added advantage
Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- In-depth knowledge of Central bank Prudential and Risk Guidelines.
Deadline 28th January 2021