Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assessing patient’s condition and planning for their care.
- Ensuring patient’s nursing needs such as physical, psychological and mental are attended to.
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support care.
- Assisting physicians in carrying out medical procedures
- Monitoring record and report changes in patient’s symptoms; maintain accurate reports on patients.
- Ensuring ventilators, monitors and other equipment in the unit are working properly
- Receiving and discharging patients to and from the unit
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications
- Requesting for diagnostic tests
- Responding to emergencies and life-threatening situations.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by adhering to set standards and procedures
- Providing support and education to the patient’s families on various topics pertaining to health of the patient.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Must have higher Diploma in critical care
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with at least 1 year post qualification in Critical Care
- Latest certification in BLS, ACLS and ATCN is an added advantage
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a current licence
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 26th January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment