Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REWARDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY – ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE (ESG)
Our client, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) is the Singapore government agency championing enterprise development. ESG works with Singapore-based companies to build capabilities innovate and internationalize. ESG also supports the growth of Singapore as a hub for global trading and startups. With a global network in over 36 locations spanning developed and emerging markets, ESG connects businesses with relevant Singapore companies for their business expansion.
To support the organisation’s mandates, ESG is seeking to recruit a self-driven, result-oriented, internationally exposed individual with high integrity to fill the following position:
Office Manager – HR/OM/PKF 01
Based in Nairobi, the office manager will be a part of the team at Enterprise Singapore (Kenya) Ltd, the branch office of Enterprise Singapore in Nairobi. The office manager will work with the Regional Director, to support the Centre’s administration, accounts, HR and logistics work in accordance to Enterprise Singapore’s daily operations. The Office Manager will also be responsible for assisting the Regional Director in handling enquiries related to market and trade, involving Singapore’s companies.
- Support the Regional Director, and the efforts of Singapore companies to enter the East African markets;
- Proactively source for, and acquire, information and intelligence strategic to the interests of Enterprise Singapore and its constituent companies;
- Cultivate and promote interest in Singapore, as a strategic regional base for foreign business entities;
- Manage the daily administration of the Centre, including, but not limited to, accounting/book-keeping, budgeting, monitoring of expense utilisation and rental/deposit payments, renewal payments of licences/bank accounts similar with Singapore Headquarter and Outsourced corporate service provider(s);
- Oversee the maintenance of the office and its inventories and assets; and
- Support the Regional Director in any other duties, as assigned.
- A bachelors’ degree, preferably, in business management and/or administration from a reputable university
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in office administration and working with diverse teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English is mandatory
- Dynamic, versatile and well-rounded personality.
To apply, please follow the link below and fill out the form with your details, attaching the appropriate documents as instructed:
All applications must be received by 29th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enterprise Singapore is an Equal Opportunity Employer