Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Maintenance Controller who shall be responsible for the asset management system in the unit and partake in the development and implementation of the asset care plan for the packaging line. They will also ensure teams have the required technical competencies to execute the plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Maintenance Controller will be responsible for the reliability and uptime of the packaging line, analyze machine failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures to identity and correct root causes. They will also be responsible for entrenching a high- performance culture by conducting regular packaging engineering team goal review sessions, one-on-one’s and performance reviews.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumental Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Deep understanding of packaging operations, processes and systems and asset management.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Good Understanding of Safety, Health and Environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the processing, utilities and packaging process.
- Ability to effectively manage vendors.
Closing Date 2021/01/27