Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Communications Co-Ordinator at The Banda is responsible to the Headmistress and the Director of Communication and Development is expected to work closely with them, the Deputy Head and Senior Leadership Team in order to promote and support the ethos and aims of the School
- To utilise public relations, marketing, events and social media expertise to develop, and implement school directed strategies to engage and activate new pupils, parents, supporters, advocates and social media followers.
- To take guidance from and collaborate with the Head Teacher, Director of Communications and Development on Admissions and Marketing opportunities. Additional collaboration with the Head’s PA and Registrar will be required.
The Post holder should:
- Ideally have experience of working in British Curriculum Schools.
- Have a degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications
- Have qualifications in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe applications
- Possess the desire to be fully involved in all aspects of the life of a leading preparatory school.
- Have the capacity to work as part of the marketing and admissions team.
- Be pro-active as a part of The Banda School team, showing creativity and initiative.
- Be able to build good relationships with parents and families.
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills.
- Be able to use initiative, show flexibility and be adaptable.
- Be punctual and use time appropriately.
- Be a good communicator with adults and children and be able to work as part of a team.
- Show a high level of spoken and written English.
- Show good organisational skills.
- Be experienced and proficient in the use of IT
- Be experienced in using ICT as a tool for research and for communication.
- Present a clean Certificate of Good Conduct
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the pupils.
Please send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Banda School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post, including DBS checks and a valid International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) will be required.
The post holder will have the responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young persons for whom he / she is responsible, or with whom he / she comes into contact, and will be expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy at all times.