Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The post holder will report to the Head of Lower School and will be accountable to the Headmistress
- To take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate work programmes for all children in the designated class, within the framework of the National Curriculum, school policies and schemes of work.
- To support and drive the ethos, aims and values of the school.
The Key Stage 1 Class Teacher needs to:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with Key Stage 1 training and experience.
- Have experience of working in British curriculum schools.
- Be able to build good relationships with pupils, parents and families.
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues.
- Be able to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
- Be able to use initiative, show flexibility and be adaptable.
- Be pro-active as a part of The Banda staff team and possess the desire to be fully involved in all aspects of life in a leading preparatory school.
- Be punctual and use preparation time appropriately.
- Be a good communicator with adults and children.
- Show good organisational skills.
- Show a competent level of written English.
- Be able to use ICT in teaching. Familiarity with using Interactive screens and iPads is important.
- Present a clean Certificate of Good Conduct or International Certificate of Child Protection (ICPC).
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the pupils.
- Keep up to date with educational developments and best educational practice.
- Be a motivator.
Please send your completed form to email@example.com
The Banda School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post, including DBS checks and a valid International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) will be required.
The post holder will have the responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young persons for whom he / she is responsible, or with whom he / she comes into contact, and will be expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy at all times.