Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The post holder will report to the Head of Early Years and will be accountable to the Headmistress.
- To take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate work programmes for all children in the designated class, within the framework of national and school policies.
- To maintain assessment records and report on pupils’ progress to staff, and to parents and carers, in accordance with school policy.
- To manage your Class Assistant within the classroom.
The Reception/Nursery Class Teacher needs to:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with Foundation Stage (EYFS) training and experience.
- Have experience of working in British curriculum schools.
- Be able to build good relationships with parents and families.
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues.
- Be able to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
- Be able to use initiative, show flexibility and be adaptable.
- Be pro-active as a part of The Banda Pegasus Early Years team.
- Be punctual and use preparation time appropriately.
- Be a good communicator with adults and children.
- Show good organisational skills.
- Show a competent level of written English.
- Be able to use ICT in teaching. Familiarity with using Interactive Screens and iPads is important.
- Present a clean Certificate of Good Conduct or International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC).
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the pupils.
- Keep up to date with educational developments from UK.
- Be a motivator.
Please send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Banda School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post, including DBS checks and a valid International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) will be required.
The post holder will have the responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young persons for whom he / she is responsible, or with whom he / she comes into contact, and will be expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy at all times.