Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To teach Physical Education and Games across the school (sports taught at The Banda include: Rounders,Cricket, Athletics, Football, Swimming, Hockey, Squash,Tennis, Rugby and Netball). The postholder will report to the Director of Sport and will be accountable to the Headmistress.
To undertake the teaching of Physical Education and Games at The Banda School, to promote genuine interest and enthusiasm and to aim for a high standard of achievement for all pupils within the school.
The applicant needs to:
- Possess a degree or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have experience of working in British Curriculum Schools.
- Have experience in coaching major sports to a high level.
- Possess a vision for the future of girls’ sport in a leading preparatory school
- Have capacity to lead and inspire a team of coaches.
- Possess a love of sport and coaching to children of all abilities and passion for the development of sporting excellence.
- Be able to build good relationships with parents and families.
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues.
- Be able to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
- Be able to use initiative, show flexibility and be adaptable.
- Be pro-active as a part of The Banda School team.
- Be punctual and use time appropriately.
- Be a good communicator with adults and children.
- Show good organisational skills.
- Show a competent level of written English.
- Be experienced in using ICT in teaching, as a tool for research and for communication.
- Present a clean Certificate of Good Conduct or International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC).
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the pupils.
- Keep up to date with educational developments and be committed to continual personal and professional development.
- Be a motivator.
Please send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Banda School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post, including DBS checks and a valid International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) will be required.
The post holder will have the responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young persons for whom he / she is responsible, or with whom he / she comes into contact, and will be expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy at all times.