Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Credit Risk, the successful candidate will be responsible for: –
- Active relationship management of existing clients.
- Preparation of Corporate Credit proposals for clients from different sectors.
- Credit Monitoring and control to ensure asset quality of the corporate portfolio.
- Support the Relationship Managers by accompanying them on site visits to client’s premises to ensure 360 view of client business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Interaction with different departments and stakeholders as part of the corporate credit process, on a local and regional scale.
- Assessment and monitoring of Credit Risk according to Regulatory and Internal risk policies on a portfolio of corporate credit clients.
- Preparation of written Credit Proposals combining financials analysis with sectorial information to support Credit Committee Decisions regarding the client’s risk of default, credit rating and adequacy of the proposed financing.
- Advisory services and matching customer needs to available bank products.
- Industry analysis – Keeping up to date on key issues and trends within the industry.
- Preparation of various reports according to the corporate needs from time to time.
- Coordination with various departments like credit, treasury, trade finance etc. for delivery of seamless service to client.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Detail and results oriented with a solid knowledge of financial analysis
- Efficient organizational and planning capacities
- Critical yet objective analysis of applications to achieve a balanced sense of risk
- Problem solving and strong negotiation skills
- Passionate, highly self – motivated and creative team player
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders
- Adept at generating strong team spirit through energetic, flexible and dynamic personality.
Work Experience and Qualification:
- Seasoned banker with over 5 years in the bank in a similar role
- An under-graduate degree from a well-recognized university in a business related field. Relevant certifications are an added advantage
Closing Date Feb 8, 2021