Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Crescent Business Center (CBC), off Parklands Road
Reports to: Scheme Administrator
Direct Reports: Office Assistant
Overall Job Purpose
To provide professional administrative support and service to the Secretariat in a professional and timely manner
- Support the Scheme Administrator in scheduling and compiling agendas for the meetings as well as ensuring related documentation is timely prepared and circulated.
- Keeps track of the Scheme Administrator’s tasks and commitments to ensure timely implementation.
- Collate relevant information, data statistics that may be required in facilitating meetings, briefings or correspondence by Scheme Administrator
- Assist the Scheme Administrator in drafting internal and external communications, presentations and other written material
- Arrange and manage appointments, official visits and other events related to the Scheme.
- Support the Scheme Administrator in responding to queries and making follow-ups on tasks and resolutions allocated at meetings.
- Provide supportive HR Administrative services such as Staff leave scheduling in the ERP system, coordinating trainings for both trustees and secretariat staff, coordinating team buildings and retreats as well as liaising with the Staff medical service provider.
- Facilitate obtaining of required personal documents e.g. ID, PIN etc. from Board Trustees whenever required.
- Maintaining board and secretariat meetings’ records.
- Prepare and maintain the Scheme’s year plan or calendar
- Coordinate errands and dispatch of documents, signing of minutes and other documents by Trustees and service providers.
- Provide binding and photocopying services for the Secretariat.
- Purchase the Secretariat’s general office and meetings consumables
- Ensure general cleanliness and orderliness of the office and washrooms.
- Facilitate general reception duties as well as managing general office phone calls.
- Perform caretaker duties by opening and closing the offices
- Undertake any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time
Key Qualifications, Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Law, Customer Relations, Human Resources or any other relevant degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification relevant experience performing administrative functions
- A Certified Secretary is an added advantage
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, and Access) as well as office management software (ERP etc.)
- Knowledge of Economic environment
- The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
Deadline: 12 Feb 2021 17:00 pm